Until just three years ago painting was a hobby to which I devoted a large part of my free time but now art, which has always been my passion, is my career.
Until 2015 I worked in a very different field from the art world, spending more than 20 years in human resources, a career which, while totally unrelated to painting, afforded me essential professional and life experiences.
Three years ago I gave up my job to devote myself full-time to art. In May 2017 I held my first solo exhibition at the A2 Gallery in Madrid, presenting 45 works, which were received with critical acclaim and made great success in sales.
I have been invited to take part in many exhibitions:
- May 2016, Centro Cultural Las Rozas de Madrid, Spain.
- May 2017, A2 Garaje, Madrid, Spain.
- October 2017, 'We Are Fair' , Conde Duque, Madrid, Spain
- December 2017, "Factory", Las Rozas de Madrid, Spain.
- February 2018, "Abscence des temps", Paris, France.
- June 2018, 'International Contemporary Art Biennial Basel', Basil, Switzerland.
- July 2018, Rabat, Morocco.
- October 2018, "Prince d'Art", Toulouse, France.
- Novembre 2018, Pop Up Art, Espacio La Red, Madrid, Spain.
I paint because I love it, because it thrills me. My works reflect my thoughts, my feelings, my love for life. There is a part of me, a small piece of my soul, in each of my paintings.